Professional LG Range Repair (800) 520-7044
LG range repair service technicians are well-trained in installation, repair and troubleshooting of LG ranges and the complete product line. Appliance Electrical Services is proud to announce that it is factory-certified as a Life’s Good appliance repair service provider with expertise in LG ranges. LG’s appliances are popular in Southern California thanks to the brand’s resource-saving construction and unique design. LG is mostly found in homes that enjoy a modern or minimalist approach to decorating.
As more Southern California homeowners opt for LG ranges, AES has had no choice but to accelerating LG training to its already expert staff that is LG factory-certified in the full range of LG appliances.
Important Note: Do you smell gas? Read no further. Immediately shut it off! Call the gas company, air out hour home, and then call AES. We can typically dispatch a technician within a couple of hours when gas is involved.
AES is expert in installation, troubleshooting and repair of LG ranges. Here is a brief overview of popular LG ranges that AES services:
- LG Ranges & Ovens: AES services the full product line of LG ranges and ovens that offer precision and performance with a variety of innovative features.
- LG believes in providing consumers with multiple options for their customized kitchen needs. In concert with this popular brand, AES believes that when the market speaks, AES needs to listen which is why AES continually renews its LG factory certifications and stays on top of LG product line innovations.
Here are some popular LG range models that AES services:
- 6.7 cu. ft. Capacity Electric Double Oven Range with Infrared Grill and EasyClean™
- 6.1 cu. ft. Capacity Gas Double Oven Range with EasyClean™ and IntuiTouch™ Controls
- 6.1 cu. ft. Capacity Electric Double Oven Range with SuperBoil™ Burner and EasyClean™
- 6.1 cu. ft. Capacity Gas Double Oven Range with 4 Sealed Gas Burners and EasyClean™
- 6.7 cu. ft. Capacity Electric Double Oven Range with a 6”-High Upper Oven and EasyClean™
- ThinQ™ 6.3 cu. ft. Capacity Electric Single Oven Range with Infrared Grill
- 6.3 cu. ft. Capacity Electric Single Oven Range with 4 Cooktop Elements
If you didn’t recognize your range here, please follow this link to LG’s complete range product line that AES services in its entirety: http://www.lg.com/us/ranges-ovens
In most instances, AES can repair your cooktop on the spot as we stock factory-originating or brand-approved replacement parts on our trucks. However, when a special LG range replacement part is needed, we can typically have it delivered to us within 24 hours, ensuring fast repair turnaround times in all instances. For a complete list of LG ranges that AES services, please follow this link to LG’s cooktop product listing: http://www.lg.com/us/ranges
Watch for any of these signs that could signal something is wrong with your LG range:
- Electrical short circuit
- Broken heating element
- Element does not self-ignite
- You notice a clicking noise
- You detect gas
- Range does not stay lit
AES always checks wires, thermostats and general machinery of your LG cooking appliance and addresses all other potential problems. LG appliance repair technicians are also a great training resource. They will gladly take whatever time is needed to instruct you on the proper operation of your LG range or other appliances.
LG Electric Ranges: Burners on the electric ranges can fail to turn off after being switched off and the temperature setting can increase unexpectedly during use, posing burn and fire hazards to consumers. For LG; toll-free at (855) 400-4639, from 8 a.m. to 7 p.m. CT Monday through Friday, or 8 a.m. to 2 p.m. CT Saturday, or online at www.lg.com/us and click on Public Notices. For Kenmore or LG washers purchased at Sears or Kmart; toll-free at (888) 812-2935, from 7 a.m. to 7 p.m. CT Monday through Friday, or from 7 a.m. to 6 p.m. CT Saturday, or online at www.sears.com and click on Customer Service Home then Product Recalls in the Product Information section.
Call us (800) 520-7044 and get 30% OFF on LG range repair service in Los Angeles, CA!
AES service technicians are also factory trained in other brands. AES services all major brands of stoves, ovens, ranges, cook-tops, vents, refrigerators, freezers, coolers, ice machines, wine cooling & storage units, microwaves, appliances, garbage disposals, trash compactors, washers, ranges, air conditioning/heating and connective systems.
Along with updating their LG certified credentials, LG range repair technicians are encouraged to obtain and maintain certification from the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency, the International Society of Certified Electronics Technicians and/or the Certified Appliance Professional.
To schedule emergency LG range repair, please dial our toll free number: 1 800 520-7044 or make a request online.