Same Day LG Dryer Repair Service (800) 520-7044
Appliance Electrical Services is proud to announce that it is factory-trained as a Life’s Good LG dryer repair service provider with expertise in LG dryers. LG’s appliances are popular in Southern California thanks to the brand’s resource-saving construction and unique design. LG is mostly found in homes that enjoy a modern or minimalist approach to decorating and Appliances Electrical Services is aware that LG was voted the most reliable dryer brand in the U.S. from 2008-2012, according to a leading consumer magazine.
As more Los Angeles homes get on the LG bandwagon, AES has upped LG appliance service staff dedicated to this brand. AES expert LG dryer repair technicians now continually upgrade their LG certifications and are expert at installation, repair and troubleshooting of LG dryers and the remainder of the LG laundry and home appliance product lines LG is proud of its moniker: “built around the way you live.”
Here is an overview of LG’s dryer line, all of which AES is expert in servicing:
LG Dryers. LG dryers were America’s “most reliable” dryers for 4 consecutive years and still continue as one of Los Angeles’ most liked dryers, according to AES expert LG appliance repair technicians who service the complete LG home appliance line, including LG dryers that boast these additional functionalities:
- TrueSteam™ Technology generates real steam that reduces wrinkles and odors, and practically eliminates the need for ironing.
- LG dryers offer a SteamSanitary™ CYCLE. Most mom’s wish they could clean throw pillows or children’s toys. With the SteamSanitary™ Cycle, this is possible. Certain LG dryers use steam to safely sanitize items marked as non-washable.
- LG dryers offer super drying capacity. AES understands how frustrating it is to pull clothes out of the dryer and find that they are still wet. With LG’s Sensor Dry, LG dryers measure moisture and humidity levels to automatically adjust drying time to ensure you get dry laundry every time.
- Many LG dryers also offer a ReduceStatic™ option virtually eliminates static cling.
- AES has noted that LG dryers have greater capacity than many other dryers in commerce throughout Southern California, which allows LG dryer owners to do laundry a little less often, saving time, money and energy.
- Newer LG dryers are equipped with a NeveRust™ stainless steel drum that adds years to your dryer’s life to keep drying your clothes efficiently without showing wear and tear.
Here’s an overview of some currently featured LG Dryers:
- 7.3 cu.ft. Ultra-Large Capacity Dryer with Dual LED Display
- 9.0 cu. ft. Mega Capacity Dryer with Steam™ Technology (Electric)
- 7.3 cu. ft. Ultra-large Capacity Dryer with Dual LED Display (Electric)
Here are common telltale signs that something is wrong with your dryer:
- Timer malfunction
- Sensors are off
- Digital display is quirky
- Your LG Dryer stays too hot or doesn’t heat enough
- Thermostat calibrates incorrectly
AES always checks wires, thermostats and general machinery of your LG dryer and addresses all other potential problems. AES LG dryer repair technicians are also a great training resource. They will gladly take whatever time is needed to instruct you on the proper operation of your LG appliances. Taking the time to learn how to best operate your LG appliance goes a long way in ensuring its longevity.
LG Recalls: You may follow this link to determine if your LG dryer was involved in a recall http://search.cpsc.gov. If you suspect that your LG dryer might be at recall risk, check the links provided below or call the AES office manager stays on top of any product recalls and is available to AES customers throughout the work week.
You may follow this link to determine if your LG stove, dryer or oven was involved in a recall http://search.cpsc.gov.
AES LG service technicians are also factory trained in other brands. AES services all major brands of stoves, dryers, dryers, cook-tops, vents, refrigerators, freezers, coolers, ice machines, wine cooling & storage units, microwaves, appliances, garbage disposals, trash compactors, washers, dryers, air conditioning/heating and connective systems.
AES LG dryer repair technicians have dozens of years of training who can repair any LG cooking device problem while it is still minor. However, if it has gone beyond that point, AES can also repair complex issues. Along with updating their LG certified credentials, AES technicians are encouraged to obtain and maintain certification from the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency, the International Society of Certified Electronics Technicians and/or the Certified Appliance Professional.
To schedule emergency LG dryer repair, please dial our toll free number: 1 800 520-7044 or make a request online.